The credit of increasing number of skyscrapers and beautiful buildings goes to architects. The purpose of joining a degree course in any of the Top Architecture College in India is not to obtain a degree certificate, but to develop the skills like designing, sketching, visualizing, practical knowledge.
Are you eligible?
Bachelors of Architecture – Undergraduates must have passed HSC in science stream with good scores, in order to seek admission in a private college. The duration will be four years. Council of Architecture also conducts an entrance exam and Govt. engineering colleges pick students on the basis of these scores.
Masters of Architecture – To enroll for a post graduate program, the admission will rely on the grades of Bachelors degree. The duration will be two years.
Top Colleges for Architecture in India:
- School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi
- Pune University, Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Architecture, Pune
- Indian Education Society’s College of Architecture, Mumbai
- University of Mumbai, Sir J J College of Architecture
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, School of Planning & Architecture, Hyderabad
- Goa University, College of Architecture
- Anna University, School of Architecture & Planning, Chennai
- Kerala University, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthpuram
- Lucknow University, Govt. College of Architecture, Lucknow
- School of Architecture CEPT, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
- Punjab University, Chandigarh College of Architecture
- College of Architecture and Design, Mody University, Rajasthan
- Bachelor of Technology in Architecture Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Architecture Engineering
- Master of Technology in Town & Country Planning
- Master of Technology in Architecture Engineering
- M.Phil – Master of Philosophy in Architecture Engineering
- Diploma in Architecture Assistantship
- Diploma in Architecture Engineering